Island Vacations Staff
Our goal is to make your Sanibel Island or Captiva Island vacation so incredibly special, you will never forget it. With a nearly 100% satisfaction rate, our staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
And, of course, we are available to answer your questions and help guide you to the vacation rental that is perfect for you. If you haven’t found what you are looking for on our website, please email us or call us toll-free at 1-888-451-7277. We are Island Vacation pros and have access to additional inventory. Why go with a pro?
Sanibel Island: Our Condo & Home Vacation Rental Properties
We are very selective as to what homes and condo units we take into our rental inventory. We do not take ‘dated’ properties or any that are not up to our standards. Our customers truly appreciate that. In fact, according to a customer survey conducted by Quenzel & Associates, Sanibel Island Vacations has nearly a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Please call or email your friends at Island Vacations of Sanibel & Captiva and we’ll help you find the vacation home or condo you’ve been dreaming about. (For a map of condo locations, click here.)
Beachfront Condominium Rentals: Sanibel Island
If this is your first time to Sanibel Island, please take a look at our vacation rental condos and vacation rental homes. We have plenty of pictures of interiors and exteriors, so you will know your choice suits your needs. Some of our regular guests’ favorite condominium properties include Pointe Santo, Compass Point, and Loggerhead Cay, all located right along the beaches of Sanibel Island.
Some Reasons to Stay with Island Vacations
Sanibel Island & Captiva – Stay and play on our 15 miles of beaches & 25 miles of bike paths. We have 50 species of fish, 230 types of birds, 250 shell varieties all awaiting your discovery…and 0 traffic lights.
Awards & Accolades
- 2017 – Minneapolis Star Tribune – Journalist specifically mentions Island Vacations as his favorite vacation rental management company in the “Details: Sanibel Island” article – travel section
- 2017 – National Geographic Travel – Sanibel listed 7th in their “21 Best Beaches in the World”
- 2017 – Adopt-A-Class Sponsor – Island Vacations sponsors an elementary school class trip to The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- 2017 – CHR Mardi Gras Sponsor – Island Vacations is a sponsor of the annual fundraiser which supports the community’s affordable housing project
- 2016 – Keiser University Advisory Board Member – Owner Fran Peters is appointed to the advisory board for Keiser University based on her assistance with their Hospitality Department students
- 2016 – Adopt-A-Class Sponsor – Island Vacations sponsors an elementary school class trip to The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- 2016 – Voted “The Best” Sanibel Island Vacation Rental Company –
The Island Reporter Newspaper
- 2016 – The Culture Trip – Sanibel topped the list of – “The 12 Most Beautiful Spots in Florida”
- 2016 – The Culture Trip – Sanibel was listed in “The 10 Most Beautiful Coastal Towns in the USA”
- 2016 – Vacationidea Dream Vacation Magazine – Sanibel Island ranked in the top 25 Best Family Beach Vacation Ideas in Florida
- 2015 – Voted “The Best” Sanibel Island Vacation Rental Company – The Island Reporter Newspaper
- 2015 – US News Travel – Sanibel Island ranked #2 for Best Family Beach Vacations